Tuesday, March 3, 2009
We are HERE!
Hello everyone. I know you are all anxious to see pictures of Marissa and the new house, but unfortunately we don't have internet set up at our house yet. I am at the computer lab at the library on Ft. Bragg. They are having to re-route the DSL lines in our neighborhood in order for us to get it!! It hopefully won't be too much longer. I thought I would just write a quick update to let you know that we are all settled and unpacked. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Marissa and Rocko are both well adjusted and we are enjoying our new home. Fort Bragg is so much BIGGER than Polk. It is a whole new world here. Stay tuned and I will add pictures just as soon as we get internet!! Love to all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It's good to hear from you..we're glad you are getting settled. That's how Ft. Campbell was for us coming from Polk......HUGE!!!!!!
Thanks for the picture of Marissa via text message!! I just love seeing her sweet little face!! What a doll baby! Glad ya'll are all settled and enjoying your new town! We'll have to come see ya'll soon!
Congratulations to your new surrounding and to your new home!!! Sending lots of happy days ahead. Miss you all Amy.
Post a Comment