Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Eric's Parents Visit!

Eric's parents came down the last weekend in February for a visit. It is nice to be so much closer to our families so they can visit us more often. I hated that we only usually saw them 2-3 times a year. I want Marissa to KNOW her grandparents and not just a picture.
Eric and his dad had a good time working on projects around the house as Debbie and I played with Marissa. We enjoyed watching the two guys try to figure out how to put up a TV mount without reading directions!!! Thanks for visiting us Mammy & Pappy! Come back soon....

Mammy & Marissa


Ride a Lil' Horsey....

Woah!

Giddy Up!

Hey Pap!

Mammy brought me my Pooh Chair! (Jealous Rocko!)

Such a Big girl!

Putting up the TV mount before reading instructions!

No comments: