Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Napping Girl

Since we have settled in here at our new home Marissa has done such a great job taking two-2 hour naps a day! (10 am-noon & 2 pm-4pm) It is nice to have her on more of a schedule! She still sleeps all night (for the most part)! Here are some pics I got of her when I went to get her from her nap. She loves to play with the toys in her crib before I come get her!

This Doggie will sing and talk to me! (I hear this thing in my sleep!)

Scootin' around in her crib!

She wants to sit up by herself so bad!

How did this duckie end up on my leg??

1 comment:

The Howes Family said...

She is getting so big!!
I am glad your move went well. I haven't been commenting because I read your blog through my blog reader.
We love seeing all the pictures of her.
Oh yeah and your house is super cute!