Marissa also got a present from the Marschand family! It is a hooded towel. It is so precious! Looks like Helen has been up to some sewing! Thanks so much. Marissa loved playing with the towel yesterday as we took photos. That hooded towel will come in handy for many years to come. She has about outgrown her baby ones!
Marissa went to the doctor Monday for her 6 month appointment (a little behind) and got her shots. She is still feeling a little under the weather with a low grade fever. She also cut her first tooth on Sunday night. Once it peeks up a little more I will try to get a photo! She weighs 16 lbs. 5 1/2 oz. and is 27 inches long. (The bass scale was a little off!)
Update on our move: We will be leaving LA 2 weeks from tomorrow. We are sad about leaving our home here in Louisiana and our wonderful friends that we have made. Eric has been here 8 years which is abnormal for the Army. We have been blessed in so many ways here but we are excited to see what God has in store for us in NC. We will be moving into a brand new house which I am so excited about. Picture of our house in progress...I will post more pics as soon as we get there. Keep us in your prayers for our upcoming move....I am starting to stress a little! We close on our house here on February 12th.
Marissa loves to open presents!
Look Mom! It's a BIBLE!
Thank you Mrs. Marschand for my new towel!

Our new home in progress!!


6 comments:
Oh...my sweet precious angel. She is so cute! I wish I could be there to kiss her little boo boo's from her shots. I love the picture with the towel on her head. She is such a doll baby. Please give her kisses and hugs from Granny and Grandaddy!
We love her so much! We love you, Eric, and Rocko too.
So ya'll did sell the house? That's great to hear!!
There were some people not telling the truth in the "Red Spatula" Bake Off. I remember seeing some of your "off the hook" pumpkin cheesecake remaining. However, when I got my container to leave, it was scraped clean. Something was not right....LOL!!!!! :) No worries, you won't win next time!! LOL!!!! How is the red spatula working out, anyway? I think Aunt Michele should use the same red spatula every year, you know kinda pass it down. I think that would be fun!! Your new house looks great! Are you excited?
Hey,
The move will be fine. Are you guys driving? I would bring lots of things to keep her busy.
I am so excited for you all! That is great.
How far will you be from family?
I'm so glad your house did sell!!! Your new house looks wonderful, can't wait to see more pictures. I'm glad you liked her towel, I was going to send it for Christmas, but you all left for S.C. before I could mail it off :-) I'll be praying for your move; it will all run smoothly, I'm sure.
Post a Comment