Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Redneck Baby Scale

Since I couldn't get Marissa's 6 month appointment until the end of this month we have been curious about her weight. Eric said the other morning that he was going to weigh her with his bass scale! I told him "No!". Well the next thing I know I hear him say, "Yep. She's about 16 1/2 pounds!". I go into the living room and he has her in my beach bag with the bass scale hooked to the handle! It was so funny the expression she had on her face...like what are you doing dad? I might need to send these in to Jeff Foxworthy, huh?!

Yes, Marissa is in the bag...see her head peeking out!

This bag is fun!

The bag weighed 0.7 so she's about 16.6 lbs!

Daddy, what are you doing to me?

3 comments:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

That is too funny and cute!!! Leave it to a Dad to do something like that :-)

Liz Nena said...

hehehe...I love it!!! gosh...Marissa is such a big girl already, I love your blog so much. I am so happy for you and your family. You are very deserving of all these Amy :)

Carole said...

OK that is the funniest thing i've seen in a very long time!!! LOVE IT!

carole
xoxo