Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Baby is 7 Months Old!!

My goodness...7 months have passed so quickly. Everyday I look at Marissa and she has grown some more! It is so amazing to watch your child grow and learn new things. So what can Miss Marissa of 7 months old do now? Here are a few things that we are excited about:

*Sleeps anywhere from 10-13 hours straight!

*Eats rice cereal and baby food 3 times a day and Baby Mum-Mums (rice snack)

*Drinks juice from a sippy cup!

*Rolls over and over and over...

*Says "Da-Da", "Hey", and "Na-Na-Na" (I think that is her Ma-Ma).

*Sits up (falls over occasionally)

*Plays well independently

*Loves on Rocko by pulling his ears

*Claps hands to Pat-A-Cake

* And much more!

We just love her so much and wonder what we used to do with all of our time. She is defintely a Daddy's girl! When Eric enters the room it is like the world stops and she grins from ear to ear...I just love watching them love each other. It is sweet to see them hug, kiss, and for him to say, "Daddy loves this girl!" I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who loves his daughter so much. Here are a few 7 month pictures (she was tired when I took them!)

Hey!

Duckie in one hand, paci in the other!

Yeah! I can sit up by myself!
Woah! Trying to balance...

Play time with Daddy!

I am such a BIG girl!

This Baby Mum-Mum is Yummy!

Rolling on the floor with Joe

No comments: