Sunday, August 10, 2008
Who Does She Look Like?
Eric and I go back and forth about who she looks like. While at lunch today I told him I was going to add a poll to see what everyone else thinks. He said I was going to lose, but it's not a race! The waitress today said "Oh she is so cute," and Eric said, "Well she must think I am cute too because she looks just like me!!" No matter who she looks like, she is still so beautiful. Let us know what YOU think!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Well if she were wearing plaid shorts I would say Eric. Julianah said Mr. Eric likes Plaid shorts.
My vote goes for Amy. She will change a hundred times.
Well my vote goes for Eric all she needs is a little tan and you could call her Erica.lol I think she is beautiful no matter who she looks like. Take care and i can't wait to see her in person.
Nuna said to let yall know he thinks she looks like him lol
I think she looks like Eric. For now...ha!
Post a Comment