Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sick Baby

I haven't posted anything all week because Marissa came down with her first cold on Tuesday night. She started coughing and sneezing. Her nose was congested and she was miserable. So I called the hospital and I was told that it would take a few days to pass and there was no need to bring her in because they usually don't give infants under 3 months any medications for colds. So we got a vaporizer and have been suctioning her nose like crazy...She can just see the aspirator and begins blocking me!! We have gotten lots of boogies out of that nose!! So, needless to say, Marissa and I stayed in our PJs all week. She slept most of the day Wednesday-Friday. Even though she wasn't feeling good she still smiled! She is a happy baby! Here are some pics from yesterday and this morning when she started feeling better.




No comments: