Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Sleeping Like a BIG GIRL!!
Good morning...I feel so rested!! Marissa slept like a BIG GIRL last night. It was about 9:30 pm when she finally fell asleep (she fought it for a while), but when she was down, she was OUT!! I had been feeding her again before I went to bed around 11 pm and she would last until about 4 or 5 am, but last night I didn't since it took so long to get her to sleep. She didn't start crying until 5 am. I was so excited. Then after I fed her at 5 am she slept until 9 am. So we have been celebrating all morning and I got some pics of her in her bassinet! I hope she keeps this up!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
WOW!!!!! I'm praying this new sleep pattern keeps!! That is awesome. My 3 NEVER slept through the night (every 2-3 hours they were up) until I quit nursing them, and that was at 12-13 months! You are one lucky Mama!!!
HI Amy...... little marissa is so darling, i know u are enjoying her so very much. Our little Elleigh has started walking which is so hard to believe, they grow up sp fast. please tell your mom i will do the recipe exchange as soon as we get our pc fixed, i can only get online when i am work or at johns office. talk to u soon.
Miss Barbara
Hi Amy, please ignore the name Gretchen in the last comment, i forgot to change it, im at work and my boss , i guess, has an blogger account
Ms Barbara
Hey there! I am a terrible blogger...hardly ever update mine, and never go to other people's! Sorry it has taken me so long to finally get back to you. I can't believe how big Marissa has gotten...two months already! Wow! She is beautiful. In answer to your question, Maggie is going to a private Christian school this year. She went to the local public school last year for K-4, but we decided to put her in Christian school now. I love it! Her teacher is excellent...a very good communicator with us parents, and I know she is teaching them what the Bible says about their behavior when they do wrong, not just giving them a time out again. She is also very creative with the stuff she does with them in the classroom. Maggie has learned to read over the past year, and just finished (on her own) Pippi Longstocking!! She loves to read. Well, I hope that you guys are doing good. We will be back in Charleston for New Years, but that will be the next time we are down there!:( Keep in touch.
Love the one of her smiling in her bassinet!
Elizabeth
Post a Comment