We just got home from her 2 month well baby appointment. She weighs 10 lbs. 6 oz. and is 22 inches long!! She is a growing girl!! The doctor said she looked healthy and was very alert. Then we had to get the SHOTS!!! Not a fun thing to watch your baby scream her little head off. I have never seen her cry that hard. She is not a crier, but today I saw it!! Poor thing....So afterwards, we got ice-cream!! Well, I got the icecream (Frosty Strawberry Shake) and she will be getting it here at her next feeding!! It was hard on Mommy too!! Hopefully today/tonight won't be too rough!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She is growing so fast! I always cry with them when they get their shots, even after 3 kids!!! I'll be answering your email tonight!!!
She's so cute!! I just want to kiss her little booboo bandaid! Have you gotten her a "BooBoo Bunny" yet? They were always a hit when we were kids, I found some for my neice! :) Love Aunt Amy
Post a Comment