Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Two Months Old!!

Marissa is 2 months old today!!! WOW!! Isn't she such a big girl? Everytime I look at her I feel like she has grown. We go to the doctor on Thursday for her check up. I am curious to see how much she weighs. I am estimating around 11 lbs!! She is getting heavy to carry around in that car seat! To celebrate her 2 month b-day we went to Wal-Mart. This was her first trip there and she was a good girl! I am sure she will make many more trips in the future!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures she is so cute and she is growing so fast.

Anonymous said...

Hello Kinard family!!
I just learned of this page so I wanted to leave a comment! Marissa is beautiful! I know she will bring you many years of happiness as Amy did to all of us! Amy. I'm sorry, she looks more like her daddy, but certain expressions,I can see you, too!
If & when you come to Charleston, please tell someone to call me so I can see yall in person!
Much love to the 3 of you.
Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Granny and Grandaddy can't wait to see you all in September. We will be in our new house and will have plenty of room for your all. You are so beautiful and I can't wait to smother you with kisses and hugs. I see Eric in her but I can't help but see Amy in her too. She looks like your baby pictures, Amy....and of course, mine too.

Love ya'll and see you in September.

Granny and Grandaddy

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

She is just too cute!!!! 2 months already???? WOW!!!!! I'm so glad you are able to enjoy staying home with her, it is such a blessing!!