Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Marissa's 1st Motorcycle Ride

Marissa had her first experience on the motorcycle. She is definitely a Biker Chick!! Doesn't she look so cute up there?!! I'm sure in a few years Eric is going to have her wanting a four wheeler or a dirt bike!! He said she is going to be a "tom-boy", but I want her to be a Prissy girl who likes to shop and hates to get dirty!!

Can I drive it Daddy?

Vroom, Vroom!! Faster Daddy!

Daddy and His Biker Girl...she needs some leather!

Isn't this a sweet picture? He loves his little girl!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan loved these pics!! (of course he would) Ryan says the same things about his future girls (hopefully!)... they're gonna be tomboys! :) We miss you guys so much, call me anytime! i know you both will be missing Daddy! xoxo Love Amy Lan