Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Daddy is My Hero

What a cute onesie!! Daddy is her hero!! I got a few shots (I took about 75!!) of her this morning in her outfit. Daddy sure does miss her when he has to go to work! Thanks for being her hero and my hero too!


She loves to sit in her bouncy chair and watch tv. This morning she was watching John and Kate plus 8 on the big screen! She also likes to watch Noggin!! I think she is amazed at all the movement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I miss that little lady. She is precious.

The Howes Family said...

OH my goodness, that girl is getting so big!
School starts the 25th. We live right behind the school so she gets to walk.
Is staying home with that girl just the best EVER!
Jules says she looks just like Mrs. Kinard. (-:

Anonymous said...

hey! She looks so cute in her onesie from Aunt Amy (to be)! I just love her! We can't wait to meet her!! We'll be thinkin of you guys!! Can't wait to see you in September :) LOVE! Aunt Amy