I finally got one of her smiling!! Isn't it soooooooooooo cute! I just love it. She is so much more vocal these days. She has a little squeal to her. I will try to video here soon so you can hear it! I am just waiting for her to laugh! She loves to talk to the bears on her mobile or anyone who will listen and talk back.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
ooooh my gosh she is soooooo cute that is a good smile and i just love the one in the car seat. I know it is hard to post daily but i look forward to going on daily to see the picture. I think i check it 2 or 3 times a day. keep the pictures coming until you can get the real thing coming lol
I wished we lived closer so that we could "catch" that smile in person!! I love checking to see if you have posted anything new.
She is so so pretty. What a pretty smile!!
Julianah called her swim teacher Mrs. Kinard yesterday. It was hilarious.
We love seeing pictures of her.
Post a Comment