After her bath, my brother Chris took about 200 pictures of her!! Here are some of the ones that turned out ADORABLE!! Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks! Now I have the task of picking out 1 for the Birth Announcement!!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What a sweet little lady! She is beautiful with that head full of hair. I can not wait to meet her and squeeze those precious cheeks. She is an absolute doll. Congratulations to you both!
Love, Meredith
Amy and Eric,
I am so excited for the two of you! Oh my gosh she is so beautiful. Jordan just stares at her and says she is so pretty. She loves the picture of the one in black and white with the bow. I'm so glad God blessed both of you with that sweet precious angel. Congratulations to both of you! Love ya, Renee'
She is beautiful!! I love the bows. I especially like the pictures of her feet, I love baby feet!!!! God has truely blessed you both!!!
Well..they are all too cute!! It's not fair!! Just one! I say either the one with the little bow in her hair or the one of her feet in color. I'm usually a sucker for the black and whites, but that color one is awesome!!!
Post a Comment