I went for my appointment today and saw a Mid-wife. She informed me that there has been no change in regards to my dilation. She said my cervix is still posterior. She also said the baby probably weighs about 7 1/2 pounds!! Bigger than what the doctor told me last week!! I will go back next Tuesday to see her and if my cervix is in the right position she will strip my membranes. Until then she said to walk a lot and do other fun exercises, if you know what I mean!! We'll keep you posted!
Here is a picture from yesterday. My brother said that I look like I have a box under my dress! Can I get any bigger?


2 comments:
You look so cute pregnant though!! WALK like the midwife said, it will help and will make the labor easier too. We are praying for you.
Hey girl! You look amazing!! We are so excited to meet M&M!! Have fun these last few days!!! We love sitting and looking at your pictures together! Love you!!
Post a Comment