I can't believe we are down to 3 weeks left! It is becoming more real that I am going to have to go into labor here real soon! Eric took this picture yesterday before we went shopping in Alexandria. We walked around the mall alot and I was having lots of sharp pains and Braxton-Hicks contractions. Eric thinks she is going to come early!! He is hoping for Father's Day...how cool would that be? My next doctor's appointment for my 38 week check up is the Monday after Father's Day so we'll see if I make it that far!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
The end is in sight!! That would be such an awesome Father's Day gift, a baby :-) Glad to hear you are still feeling good, she must be dropping if you have sharp pains---good sign!!!
HI Amy.... this is Ms Barbara, u look so cute!!!! im sure u are ready for her to be born. I still remember your mother at this same point when she was pregnant with u, im getting excited for u all and your parents. Will be sending gifts soon.
Mrs. Kinard, this is Julianah. I am in Japan now, we went to the water park yesterday with our friends. Are you having fun, is Marisa coming out soon? I want to see pictures of her. Are you happy that she is coming? have a good summer.
Love, Julianah.
You are going to be an amazing mother. Enjoy these last few weeks.
Tara
You look just like your mom in this picture!! Amazing!!!
Post a Comment