Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Homecoming!

We were discharged from the hosptial on Friday morning. Marissa is doing so good. She is nursing well and is a really good baby. When we arrived home, a friend of mine had put up posters and balloons welcoming Marissa home. I cried!! Rocko was excited to see the new baby. He just sniffed her and was real curious. We sure are glad to be home!


Daddy and Marissa ready to leave!

Her hat was too big!

Waiting on car seat check!

WELCOME HOME BABY MARISSA!

Showing her off to neighbors!

The Kinard Family is glad to be home!

Rocko checking her out!

Our All-American Family

EXHAUSTED!

1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

She is adorable!!! Amy, you look really good! I'm glad everything is going well, I know you are probably glad to get home. Congratulations once again.