Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

To the Best Daddy-to-Be

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies! It is Happy Father-to-Be Day here! Eric had to work today, but I still gave him a card in honor of Father's Day.
I just wanted to write a little on here about him. This blog has been mostly about me and the preganancy. He has been such a trooper throughout this pregnancy too. He has been by my side for everything, even when I was throwing up everyday!! He has come to my appointments with me. He was there holding my hand when we found out it was a GIRL! He rubs my back every night. He has put up with my uncontrollable crying (some with reason, some without!). He helps me up off the couch or out the bed (I just need a little nug to get me rolling). He helps out with housework. He did an AWESOME job on the nursery. He rubs my belly and tells Marissa he loves her and to hurry on out! I could go on and on!! Eric has been a great partner throughout this pregnancy.
I am so excited to see him in action as a father. I know he is going to be an AMAZING dad. She is going to have him wrapped around her finger from the start. I am so glad God blessed me with Eric as a husband because I know we are going to work good together as parents. Thank you Eric for all you have been to me and all you are going to be to Marissa Michelle. We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy and Eric.... Happy Fathers Day to u Eric..... cant wait to see little Marissa in person whenever we are in Charleston visiting and hopefuolly u all will be there too!!!!! You all make a beautiful couple and i wish u all the best!!!!

Ms Barbara

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Just the first of many Father's Day's to come! Happy Father's Day, Eric!!

The Howes Family said...

geez your making me cry over here. What the heck! You'd think I was pregnant! ha
I keep checking back hoping there will be a baby in the post!
Happy fathers day Eric. It only gets better after this year.