While we were vacationing in Hilton Head, Brady Boy turned 13 months old. What in the world is this little man up to at 13 months?? What is he not up to? He is into EVERYTHING!!!!! Some of the "fun" things he has done.
*Put a granola bar and fruit snacks in the toilet.
*Splash in the toilet bowl.
*Splash in the dog bowl.
*Eat dog food.
*Stands up in rocking chair and on top of his Mickey Train!
*Loves to empty out Marissa's drawers.
Words he is saying:
*Momma/Dada
*Ma (Marissa)
*Ba (Rocko)
*Night Night
*Ah Duh (All done)
*Aw Man
*MeMe
*Papa (Papaw and Pappy)
*Hey
*He points when he wants more....no sign language for this boy.
*When I tell him NO he LAUGHS (What am I going to do with him?
*Loves to pull out all my pots and pans.
*Holds up the phone like he is talking to someone.
*Loves his soft star blanket....MUST HAVE FOR SLEEP
*Still nursing
*Will drink a little whole milk
*LOVES FRUIT!
*Can throw a ball.
*Runs around chasing Marissa
*When he is mad he twirls around in circles or puts his head to the floor and cries!!
*Starting to fight back with Marissa...HA!!
*Still a Mommas BOY :))))
*Very loving and reminds me of Eric in so many ways.
I am so blessed to have this BIG boy in my life. I have a feeling he is going to be my challenging one, but he is FUN! I can't wait for Eric to get back here and teach him some boy things!
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment