Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pool time

I got the kids a hard plastic kiddie pool like we had back in the day!  It was in the upper 80s a few weekends ago so we enjoyed our first pool day. It's pretty redneck but the kids had fun. Brady wasn't too fond of the cold water, but Marissa and I stayed out there while he napped!  I just love spending time with my sweet babies! It's going to be one hot summer!

She was snapping to the music!


 My sweet princess!

 She has such a fun loving personality! She is always singing and dancing!


Whoooo Hoo!!  Pool Time fun!


 My little Handsome!


She's so beautiful!


Love his face!


Our Redneck Riveria


 Chilling in his new beach chair!

Guess what he is doing?!

Standing up...he loves to stand in chairs!

No comments: