On Saturday April 29th, our WONDERFUL neighbors moved. They were not military and were moving to be closer to Zack's family in Seneca, SC because they are expecting their 1st baby boy in June. Seeing them leave tore me up and I was crying for hours!
Zack and Kerrie have been more than just our normal neighbors. They became our best friends. From the day I went to their house with a pan of brownies to introduce ourselves we hit it off. Kerrie and I were shopping buddies. Eric and Zack were fishing buddies. Kerrie and Zack treated our kids like family by watching them so we could go on dates, buying them things, loving on them when Daddy is gone, taking Marissa to the park, and MUCH MORE. Kerrie gave me lots of plant advice (she is a horticulturist...very smart), Zack would help with yard work, Kerrie would cook us dinner, Zack would walk the dog, Kerrie would bring groceries when we were sick with the stomach bug, Zack brought me gas when I ran out, Kerrie would sew because I can't, they would come over to keep me company while Eric was deployed, Zack would hang pictures and curtains when I had the itch to decorate...they would fill in for many things when Eric was away. My heart broke when I had to say goodbye because I knew I was losing more than just someone who lived in the house next to us... I was losing true friends.
Thank you Zack and Kerrie for EVERYTHING you have done for me and my family. May God bless you richly for all that you have done out of the goodness of your heart because I could never repay you. We miss you and I'm still crying....... ;(
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment