Unfortunately it had been raining all day, but the 2 hours during the party the rain held off for the most part! The kids had fun playing on the playground and running around. Brady boy was tired because this was his naptime, but he pushed through, ate his cupcake and opened presents! He crashed as soon as we left!
Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate his special day with us. A special thank you to Emma Robinson, with Lasting Impression Prints who did all the party printables! She did an outstanding job and it made the whole party perfect! We sure did miss Daddy, but we know that he is doing a very important job and was there in spirit!
Can't believe how fast this year has gone by and I hope I soaked it all up as much as I could. Boy do I wish these babies would stay "BABY" longer. It goes by super fast.
Brady,
Mommy loves you so much and I am amazed at all you can do. You make me smile everyday and you light up my life. I love it when you run up to me and fall in my lap. Your hugs are so sweet and I love that you are a MOMMAS BOY! I wouldn't have it any other way ;) I look forward to watching you grow into a Godly young man and I look forward to the relationship we will always have....."You are My Sunshine".
I love you.
Mommy
The Birthday Boy!!
Party Favors for the Big Kids
Favors for the Little Kids
I put his handprint on a baseball for a keepsake!
The Set up!
Kinsey, Marissa, and Marcus!
Cousin Marcus and Aunt Melissa!
Marissa and the Big Boy!
Sharing his new ball!
Baseball cupcakes! I thought these turned out so cute!
Somebody liked the icing! He kept rubbing his hands together!
Uh Oh...it's EVERYWHERE!
YUM YUM YUM! That's a BIG bite!
SO TIRED FROM ALL THE FESTIVITIES!
Gracie too! Isn't she getting so big?
Brady's 1st baseball and bat!
Eric told me to pick him out a cool toy from him so I found this really neat Mickey Mouse Ride on Train. HE LOVES IT!! He smiled so big when he saw it and he loves to push it around the house!
He enjoyed pushing Hailey on it too!
Sweet boy!
My friend Emma from Lasting Impression Prints. She used to be stationed here in NC with us, but is now in GA. She drove up for the party. Marissa and Kinsey were inseperable...they are BFF for life! Thanks EMMA! :)
My beauitful niece Hailey Brooke. She turned 2 on April 13th. We had joint birthday parties so we could celebrate with her too! She had a Lemonade Themed party which was so cute!!
Brady sitting in Hailey's Minnie Mouse chair!
Isn't this the cuteset Lemonade stand??
YAY FOR HAILEY! She is TWO!! Love her!



2 comments:
Those are such GREAT pics!!!!! You did such a great job!!! Made me even more sad that we had to miss it!!!!!! Aubrey would've had a blast, of course! We love ya'll!! See ya in the morning!
Catching up on some blog-reading - FINALLY. Happy birthday, Brady! You did a great job on the party, momma!!! so cute!
Post a Comment