Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My First Playhouse!

For Brady's Birthday me and my mom went in together and got Brady (and Marissa) a Playhouse for the backyard! My neighbor Zack said he would help put it together,but he was out of town and I wanted it done so I decided to attempt it! Well little did I know it was in 100 pieces with 100 screws! I had to search for the cordless screwdriver and I couldn't find the battery charger so I had to borrow one from neighbor. It took me 2 hours and I ran out of battery life. I was exhausted. Thankfully Zack helped me finish it on Monday! The kids love it and I think will make the time pass by in the summer :) All I can say is now I know why men want so much praise after putting something together...that's A LOT OF WORK!!





Snacktime in the house
Love my almost 1 year old!
Look how grown up she looks! Love her bunches!
CHEESE!!
My poser

No comments: