Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Egg Hunts and Dyeing Eggs

We drove up to Pinehurst today for an Easter Egg hunt at the park there. We got there right at 11 am and they were yelling GO! By the time we made it to the field, all the eggs were GONE! Poor Marissa had an empty basket and a broken heart! We kindly asked a little girl and boy if she could have an egg. They willingly gave her a few eggs each and some of their candy! I thought that was really sweet. Then we got in line to see the Easter bunny and got a picture. Thank goodness I talked her out of getting her pic with the Mall Easter bunny because the line was an hour long and the pictures were $20! This was 2 minute line and FREE! Then we played on the playground, had a picnic lunch, then headed back home. Once we got here we dyed eggs, took a nap, ate dinner, and had mulitple egg hunts. We had a fun filled day! We sure do miss Daddy here to do things with us but I made sure I took lots of pictures to keep him posted on our lives!

Such a sweet big girl..
My little model girl
Us with the E.B. Brady wanted to touch him!
Marissa and Uncle
Going on his own hunt...
So handsome!
Crabby face
Wheeeee....
Ready, set.....GO!!
CHEESE!
Dyeing Eggs....we used all of our senses!
Fun with Meme
He loves some plastic eggs!
We were alll saying "EGGS"!!
She looks so big in this picture!! :(
She found the Golden Egg with a bracelet
3 generations
My little man!
I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is Boring....I want to hunt eggs!
Tada!!
The dogs were trying to lick the vinegar off the eggs...
Sugar on Marissa's heels!
Posing with her Eggs
Dogs wanting some eggs!
Papaw found one!!

No comments: