Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Swim Lessons

I signed Marissa up for Mommy and Me swim lessons at the fitness club nearby. My neighbor Deanna and her son Talan also joined us. It was a once a week for 4 weeks class. The class is a beginners class with ages 6 months to 3 years. A lot of the activities that we did were too baby for Marissa. She wasn't afraid of the water and didn't need to spend 5 minutes splashing or swaying side to side saying "Weeee". However, I do feel that she became more comfortable with submersion, kicking, and floating on back. She didn't like having to do the activities, she just wanted to play in the shallow part! Regardless, it was something fun for us to do as we wait on Daddy!

Ready for our 1st Swim Lessons


Brandon and Baby Talan


"Floating" on her back

Preparing for Submersion....

And DUNK!


YAY! I did it!


Kick Kick Kick! She's swimming :)

No comments: