Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


July 2, 2005

Friday, July 2nd was our 5th Anniversary! This was our first anniversary apart which made it difficult, but knowing that he will be home soon makes it better. We always do something fun for our anniversary or go on a trip. This year we are postponing our trip to Labor Day weekend. We are going to go to the mountains for a romantic getaway :) I can't wait. Thank you Eric for being such a great husband. I am so glad that God made you for ME! Here's to many more!


He sent me a beautiful boquet of flowers with a SWEET message! It made me cry! I can't wait for us to be a family again!
Thank you Eric for all your hard work and sacrifices this year. So glad that we have a strong marriage that overcomes deployments :) See you soon!



1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Happy Anniversary! Just a little bit longer and you will be able to celebrate :)