Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Marissa's 2nd Birthday Party!

We had a small family lady bug themed birthday celebration for Marissa on June 4th at Eric's parent's house. We had salad, pizza, and cupcakes. My brother, Uncle Chris, made her lady bug cupcakes which were a big hit! She enjoyed being the center of attention.

I can't believe my baby girl is 2 years old on Friday, June 18th. She is such a wonderful, smart, beautiful, sweet little girl who I am proud to call MINE. Eric and I just love her so much and feel blessed to be her parents. We are looking forward to all the many years ahead...Happy Birthday Baby Girl!


Opening present from Aunt Amy and Uncle Ryan. Amy had to work so we opened hers before the party!


Thanks for the adorable clothes and bathing suit!


Us with the birthday girl!


Marissa and her Daddy!


Uncle Ryan, Aunt Amy (baby Aubrey...in the oven), Marissa, Eric and Me


Marissa holding Baby Hailey...not so happy


Eric meeting Hailey for the first time. Marissa was a little jealous and kept squeezing her feet!


This looks so good on him....hmmmmmm!

Baby Hailey enjoying Marissa's pacis!


She loved kissing Hailey's feet!


BIRTHDAY GIRL!!


Ready for her pizza!


Ready to open gifts!



I think the pack of M&Ms were her favorite gift!


This was hilarious! She kept giving Marcus all of her gifts after she opened them!


Doctor kit from Mommy and Daddy


Ice Cream Dress from MeMe


She got big girl panties from Aunt Kimmie and Ms. Julie


Looks like she is telling Marcus NO!


A motorized 4 wheeler from MeMe and Papaw!



We told her to put her feet up...



Sharing with Marcus


Give me a push dude...stuck in the grass..


My Two Year Old!


My Sweet Husband! Gosh I love this MAN!


Hailey Brooke enjoying her first birthday party!



CUPCAKE TIME!


Thank you Uncle Chris



Black mail later....

1 comment:

The Kinards! said...

What a fun party she had! sorry I had to miss it! :( I just love the one of all of us together! and the one of her with the black frosting from the cupcake on her lips :) too cute!!!