Last weekend we went to Charleston to visit and I was also hosting a baby shower for my friend Meredith who is due July 8th. We can not wait to meet Miss Madelyn Kathryn! It was a beautiful shower and she got lots of cute things!
We had a great time seeing family and celebrating Uncle Chris' birthday. Marissa loved the cake and ice cream. Kimmie's (my sis in law) sister cuts hair and she cut Marissa's for me which was complete torture!! But she looks so cute now!
Yesterday she turned 23 months which still amazes me. I can't believe she is almost 2! Here are a few new things Marissa is doing this month....
*When we pray, I say "Keep Daddy and Uncle Ryan.." and she yells "SAFE!"
* At bedtime I'll say "Good night Sugar" and she says, "Night Night Suga!"
* Loves to sing and dance (what's new)
* Talking in complete sentences..tonight she said "I wanna open this"
* Has a great imagination....I caught her the other day putting her babies in the corner and saying "Time Out. You sit baby. No mam"
* She also has a great memory! She can remember stuff from months ago!! It is weird!
Overall she is a bright, happy, healthy, helpful little girl who I love with all my heart. I am looking forward to Eric's leave and sharing her with him. I know he is going to be wrapped around her finger even more!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks like a fun weekend! Marissa does look so big next to Hailey :) You totally pull of the mother of 2 look in the rocking chair...hint, hint.
Post a Comment