Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010

Today was another great day with my sweet baby girl! We stayed here in town because I am going to Charleston next weekend for a baby shower so we will celebrate with my mother and mother-in-law then! We went to church, lunch with Emma and Kinsey, then took a nap at the house, and played in the yard! It was a nice day with the best little girl ever.

I took a little extra time rocking her tonight holding on to the moment. I hate that when I try to rock her she is too long to hold in my arms and too long to lay on my chest...it is uncomfortable for her and she would rather lay down in her bed, but tonight she let me hold her a minute longer! I truly love being a mommy and I thank God everyday for blessing me with her. She gives me so much joy and strength to go on during this deployment. Thank you Marissa Michelle for letting me be your Mommy and for all the hugs, kisses, and I love yous!


Thank goodness for the timer on the camera for these cute pics we got :)


Don't you love her sunflower dress?


Still doesn't look like me!!


Dancin before church!


Taking Abby for a Ride!


5 comments:

The Kinards! said...

I'm so glad ya'll had a very happy Mother's Day! You are such a great mommy!! Hope to see ya'll next weekend :)

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Glad to hear you had a great Mother's Day! She may not look like you, but I bet she has your awesome personality, she just looks like she has bubbly personality!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

She is absolutley adorable....Love your blog...

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable. You look nice too!! Happy Mother's Day. I hope Marissa is coming to the shower this weekend, McCoy will be there too. Love,meredith

Jordan Carroll said...

Happy Mother's Day! Great pics! I love Marissa's side pony! ;)