Eric, get ready for 2 weeks of fun baby! We can't wait to see you!!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
What are you going to do when you see Daddy?
I can't believe!! In less than 2 weeks we will be going to pick up Eric from the airport. We don't have an exact date yet, but we are ready to go!! I keep asking Marissa, what are you going to do when you see Daddy? She says, "hugs, kiss, tickle". It is so cute. Tonight I was asking her that before she brushed her teeth and she started kissing the mirror!!! I got this video on my my cell phone (that is why it is such bad quality), but you get the picture. Please forgive me for being so loud!! She was getting a kick out of me saying AH! back at her!!
Eric, get ready for 2 weeks of fun baby! We can't wait to see you!!
Eric, get ready for 2 weeks of fun baby! We can't wait to see you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
OMG!! That is the sweetest thing ever. She is a doll baby, I know Eric can't wait to love on his little girl.
Post a Comment