Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Such a Bad Blogger!

I have been out of the blogging mood this past few weeks! Sorry everyone! I have a lot of RaNdOm pictures to share so here we go!!

Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago at Kinsey's house in her big girl bed!




They were counting.....




So cute....Look at Kinsey's expression!


Counting is so much fun!!


These were from yesterday at breakfast! She looks mad because I am taking her photo!



Hey Mommy!


BIG BITE of EGGS!


How much do you love Mommy? Dis Much!!


Look how big she is!

Yesterday evening we went shopping, Chick-fil-A and went to the park. Marissa made a friend, Carla at the park. Not sure if Carla spoke English!





Posing it up!



Carla!! Wanna play?


Playin on the chooo chooo!


Tonight Kinsey came over to play. Kinsey brought over her 4 wheeler and Marissa loved it! We told her to put her feet up and this is what she did..haha! Looks like she might be getting one for her birthday.





Dancing with Kinsey!


I love you Kinsey!

5 comments:

TigerTottie said...

Wow!! She is getting so big. I swear that Aiden just is not growing. She looks like she is doing great feeding herself. Aiden still has problems. What's the trick??? Does she drink out of a cup too?? She is such a cutie!! Hope y'all are doing okay.

The Kinards! said...

I can't BELIEVE how big she is getting! She is just the smartest little girl I know! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little pink and brown outfit with the PEACE signs on it :) Her little hair is so cute too! We miss ya'll!! xo

April Kay said...

I love her little sandals and how put-together her little hair always looks! It looks like she just walked out of a salon. Ha! You also gave me the idea to start sitting Mason at a little table to eat instead of a high chair all the time. But then it would make me sad that he's not a little baby anymore. :( Can you believe they're about to be TWO!??!! That is crazy!

Jana Hall said...

Happy Mother's Day! I enjoy seeing Marissa grow. I wish someone I know with two little girls would do the same.

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

I love her little outfit with the peace signs! She is such a doll :) It so great seeing through pictures what a happy little girl with a great personality she is. You are doing a wonderful job, you are a great mom!