Sunday, May 30, 2010
DADDY'S HOME!!!!!!!!
We just got back from picking up Eric from the airport. We had to drive to Raleigh in order to see him earlier! There was lots of anticipation this morning with an 1 1/2 hour drive! We waited outside the gate and we kept looking for DADDY!! Once she spotted him she took off...I was crying as you can hear! Sorry the video was short, but I had to get my hands on him too!!! It was a great reunion and we are soooooooooooooooo glad to have him HOME!! Isn't that sweet, he got her a bear! More pictures to come soon!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Amy,
That's awesome! Enjoy your time as a family! Marissa was too cute running to her Daddy!
Becky
Yay!!! Enjoy your time together! :) Marissa was too cute in her stars and stripes and you look great!
Yay!!! How exciting, OMG! I am so happy for you & Marissa. You guys did it!!! Embrace the moment! Welcome home Eric! :)
~Liz
OH my goodness, Amy, I cannot believe he is home already!!! And you looked smokin' hot for that reunion! Ha!! Mason and I (Of course!) had to watch the video over and over of Marissa running up to him. And your tears make it extra special. I know I would have been sobbing! You're probably not doing much bloggin now, but can't wait to hear about you & Eric's getaway that's coming up pretty soon!
Post a Comment