Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Reading to Mommy
I caught Marissa reading her new favorite book, Goodnight Moon. We have to read this book two times before bed! She absolutely LOVES this story and I am happy to read to her! I just thought it was so precious of her reading away like she knew all the right words. If you notice the page with the bunny in the rocking chair she is saying "Hush", which is exactly what it says in the book! I love this sweet, smart little girl! Don't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Amy, that's the funniest thang I have EVER seen!! And at the end she says "Me did a dood job!" That is sooo sweet! It kinda sounds like she's saying her ABC's while reading the book. I love how she has to be all dramatic while turning each page. She sounds a lot like Mason's ramblings. Oh how I would love to get these two together! You are such a wonderful mommy. :)
LOVE it!! I agree with the last comment, it does sound like she is saying her abc's while reading :) At least she knows she needs to know those to read. She is going to be one smart cookie and give her teachers a run for their money. You sure got Gavin to love to learn, and let me tell you, he's keeping his teacher's on their toes constantly now :) You are a great mommy!
Oh My Gosh Amy! She does something new and incredible each and every week. That was really smart to do. She read the WHOLE book to you Mommy! Marissa is soooo smart. I love when you put these videos up on the blogspot. She is such a darling and I'm sure she will be reading soon. You are the best Mommy in the world and I'm proud to call her my granddaughter.
Love you Amy and Marissa and hope Daddy can come home soon.
Meme
So sweet! I love it when little ones take an interest in reading! She's just a doll Amy!
OMG...she is adorable and hysterical!! She definitely thinks she is reading every word. She looks like a little doll baby...I want to squeeze her. Hope we see y'all soon. Either we'll come to you or you need to come to Charleston.
Love, Meredith
That is soooo SWEET! I love, I love it LOVE IT!!!! Go, Marissa... yay! You are a very smart girl. Thanks, Amy for sharing.
Post a Comment