Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jesus Loves Me....

Marissa's new favorite song to sing is Jesus Loves Me. It is so cute to hear her try to sing it. My job is to get it on video this week, so I hope she'll do it! She doesn't sing every word, but she is trying! Sunday before church I got these cute ones with her and her two stuffed animals that sing Jesus Loves Me when you press their bellies! She thought it was cool they both were singing!





5 comments:

Beth Priest said...

I've got a video of Darby I am trying to get on my computer so that I can post it! It is so fun to capture these cute moments!

The Kinards! said...

LOVE the dress and the big bow!!! She is precious!! xo

Anonymous said...

She looks like such a big girl all dressed up with her bow. I love the picture of her last Easter...she was so little!! Meredith

Anonymous said...

I see she is still sporting that black eye.....wonder where she got that :( Can't wait to see you and Marissa soon!!!! Merin

Anonymous said...

She is so precious in that dress. Yes, you will have to get a video of her singing Jesus Loves Me and post it. She's my little angel and does love Jesus. Thank you for sharing the Lord with her and showing her how He helps us every day. Can't wait to see you Friday!

Tell Merin and Meredith I'll have to make BIG bows for their little girls too.

Love you all,

Meme and Papaw