Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Portraits

A few weeks ago when I went to Charleston I took Marissa to Portrait Innovations in Mount Pleasant and got some Easter pictures taken. It was so hard to decide which ones to buy so I ended up buying WAY TOO MANY, but she is my precious baby girl and I had to have them :) I was waiting to post them until Eric got his Easter package with his copies of her pictures before posting them.

We hope that y'all have a Happy Easter and remember that HE is ALIVE! So thankful that we serve a Risen Lord!

Love,
The Kinard Family


















3 comments:

The Kinards! said...

LOVE them ALL! She is so sweet! See ya'll this weekend!

Jordan Carroll said...

Precious! I love the little lavander dress!

Beth Priest said...

I love them!!!