Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Marissa's 9 Month Photo Shoot!

I took Marissa on Monday for her 9 month photo shoot and here are a few of the pics that I bought. The girl took about 60 photos so it was really hard to pick a few!! To see the rest of them click HERE. Doesn't she look like such a big girl? I can't believe she is almost a year old!! Wish they didn't have the Olan Mills watermark on them!















4 comments:

The Kinards! said...

OH MY GOODNESS is she cute or what?! These are so precious!!!! She did an AWESOME job getting her photo taken!!!

Anonymous said...

Granny and Grandaddy just love her so much. She makes us smile :):):)!!!!!!!!

Can't wait until Sunday.

Please wish Eric well and be safe.

Love you all,
Granny and Grandaddy

Anonymous said...

Too sweet!
Love,meredith

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

She's too adorable!!!