Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

It Won't Be Like This for Long

A blogger friend of mine put up this video. I heard this song about a month ago while in the car and I started crying so hard I could barely see the road! This song's words are so powerful and hit home. Marissa is now 10 months and is changing daily. When I sit and rock her I reminisce with myself about when she was little. I miss her being small so much, but excited to see her grow...it is bitter sweet! I try to cherish the moments that I have with her being at the stage she is in now, because it won't be like THIS for long. I am so thankful and blessed that I have been able to stay home with her this first year of her life. She is such a wonderful baby and I love her so much! Okay, sit back and watch this music video and make sure you have some tissues. Check out all the Charleston scenes...Darius grew up in my hometown and went to my high school!!


I'd love to hear what you're thankful for in whatever stage your child is at!




Here's a pic of the day WE brought her home....so tiny!

No comments: