Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

I came to Charleston for the week because Eric is out of town. I took Marissa to meet Melissa and the boys at Chuck E. Cheese today...what a fun place! The grandmas joined us as well as Uncle Chris, Uncle Ryan and Aunt Amy. Marissa had a blast loving on Marcus. She also had fun riding some of the little rides. I didn't think she would be into it, but she loved it!! It was precious!
Hey Marcus! I've missed you!

Getting Marcus' bib!

Trying to be a KID again!! A little big!

Honk, Honk!

I love driving Chuck E around!

Marissa hogging the steering wheel!

Lil Miss John Deere!

I love Barney!

Aunt Melissa and Marissa


Uncle Ryan and Marissa

Giddy Up Horsey!

This animals are scary Uncle Chris!

1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

It'll only get more fun as she gets older!!!!!!