Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Olan Mills Photo Shoot

Eric's sister Melissa and I got the kids together to take photos for their mom. I needed to get Marissa's picture taken again since it had been 4 months since her last Olan Mills photo shoot. Her 6 months pictures turned out great. Marcus got his 1 year pictures and they are adorable too. Austin, Justin (twins), and Kayla also got some individual shots as well that turned out super. The grandkid shot was perfect too. Melissa is picking them up tomorrow....I can't wait to see them in person!!
I can't believe 6 months has already passed. Marissa is doing so many fun things, like saying Da-Da, eating baby food, drinking from a sippy cup, rolling and rolling, sitting up, giving kisses, and much more! I can't wait to see what the next 6 months bring!





1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Glad to see you back on the blog!! I missed you guys :-) The pics turned out great!!!