Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Little Miss Priss

Marissa's new thing is to put her hands behind her head alot. It looks like she is posing for the camera. Here are a few shots of her doing that when we went shopping at the mall. When the cart was going across the asphalt she kept putting up her hands behind her head. She also does that when she goes to sleep!



My mom gave me some fluffy warm socks. I decided to put them on Marissa like leggings. My mom and I got a kick out of this. It looked hilarious on her!! She reminds me of some furry animal!! Her onesie is from Uncle Chris that says "I obviously get my good looks from my Uncle!" No, Chris doesn't wear furry socks!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her little sassy attitude! She already loves shopping.
Love, Meredith