Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Sydnee!

Today Marissa went to her first Birthday Party!! Happy 1st Birthday Sydnee! She had her birthday party at Marble Slab Creamery! It was so cute! It was a Princess theme and everyone got icecream! Of course, I ate the icecream Marissa got, but she did taste some and LOVED it!! Here are a few pictures from today.

The Princess is ONE!



Balloons are FUN!

Marissa is a PRINCESS too!

Marissa and Sydnee
These other pictures are ones I got before church in her pretty dress and new shoes. I just love dressing a little girl! It is so much fun! She is trying to hard to sit up by herself....soon, soon!



Marissa has also been practicing with a Sippy Cup! She is finally figuring out how to use it!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Got your Christmas card in the mail yesterday. CUTE!!!!! I loved it!