She loves to knock over the cake!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Santa Arrives Early for Marissa!
Since we are going home for the holidays and don't have room to travel with gifts we went ahead and gave Marissa her big gift! We bought her the 1-2-3 Tea for Me Exersaucer! She absolutely LOVES it!! There are so many toys to choose from she gets so excited. I got a few pictures of her in it this morning. She still finds time to get a glimpse of the tv!! We are excited to be able to go home for Christmas and for our families to see how big Marissa is! It is going to be a very Merry Christmas this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love the exersaucer!! How cool that they have "girly" ones. Nothing like spreading the Holiday out, I love it when that happens.
Post a Comment