Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My First Night Before Christmas Story

Since we are preparing to move, we are not really decorating for Christmas :( I guess it is our last year being able to get away with it!! I have red placemats on the kitchen table with some ball ornaments in a hurricane glass and a Christmas tree candle...that's about it!! To get in the holiday spirit I bought Marissa "My First Night Before Christmas" book. Today I got a few pictures of Eric reading the book to her. It is a touch and glitter book with something to touch or something that sparkles on each page. She was SO EXCITED with each turn of the page. I thought it was so sweet how they were spending time together. Only 13 days until Christmas!! Oh yeah....she likes for you to sing We WISH you a Merry Christmas!! Can't wait for the family to see her!



1 comment:

The Kinards! said...

What a good Daddy! We all can't wait to see ya'll either :) Have a safe trip, talk to you soon!! love ya!