Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Sweet Sweet Baby

We just think Marissa is such a sweet, sweet baby! She looked so beautiful this morning before church in her pink smocked dress with her white tights we just had to take some photos! Believe or not, she slept 12 straight hours last night! We were so excited! We have truly been blessed with a sweet, sweet baby!

I look just like my Daddy!

Daddy loves this girl!

I am such a big girl!

Mommy's sweetheart

2 comments:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

I love her dress!!! I have one hanging in my closet that I wore as a little girl, I love it! My mom always made them for us, there are quite a few floating around in our closets now. Marissa is adorable and growing like a weed!!!!!

The Harvey Family said...

She is GORGEOUS, just like Mommy!