Marissa is finding such enjoyment in laying on the floor and babbling off to the ceiling!! She will just lay there and talk and laugh and spit, and coo! It is precious!! We love to sit back and watch her go to town. Here are some pictures I got of her playing on the floor.
Ahh Boo, Ba Ba Ba, Pu Pu...
Her other favorite past time is watching TV on Noggin (it's like Pre-school on TV). We already have a TV junkie. Her favorite shows are Jack's Big Music Show (ridiculous looking puppets bouncing and singing around...Eric and I find ourselves singing these silly songs too!!), Dora the Explorer, and Franklin! These pics are from yesterday of her in her Bumbo seat watching TV while Eric was grilling some chicken for dinner and I was on the floor watching Dora with her. Today I was nursing her and she heard one of her favorite characters talking on TV and she quick popped off to watch the TV and not eat!!!! I couldn't get her to finish! She is more interested in the silly moose on TV! Hopefully, she is learning something while watching TV!
My Little TV Junkie

Dora the Explorer is my Hero!!

Whoa Dora! Watch out for
Swiper the Fox!
Mom is the best!

Just me and Daddy!

Daddy, I don't like the Gamecocks!!

Quit taking my picture Mom!!! Can't you see I'm busy watching TV!
No comments:
Post a Comment