Sorry I haven't posted in a while!! We have been BUSY!! For those of you that don't know we are moving to Ft. Bragg. We just put our house up for sale on Halloween so we have been finishing up some little things around the house that need to be fixed. Eric has been busy putting up a fence, a new front door, a new mirror and light in the bathroom and I have been painting baseboards!!
Marissa has been neglected in the picture department, but here are a few that I have caught here and there. I will try to do better!! Hope everyone is doing well.
Chillin' on Rocko
Crazy Girl
Pant Head


3 comments:
She looks so much like Marcus!!!!! We can't wait till ya'll move here! Love you guys!
I missed the updates of you guys!!! Marissa is getting so big!! Good luck with the house selling, you will be so busy the next couple of months. It'll be so neat for you to be close to family with little Marissa!!!!
Marissa is just beautiful! Sorry I have been behind in the blogging dept. as of late!! Are we going to see you guys over New Years? Congrats on starting that business...I'll definitely be visiting your site to watch the progress!
Post a Comment