Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our 3rd Anniversary!




Today marks our 3 year anniversary. We have the BEST anniversary present EVER....Our sweet baby girl. We took a family picture before Eric and I went to dinner. My mom watched her while we spent some time together. We sure did miss her when we were gone.

3 comments:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy and Eric and little Marissa and Grandma Marilyn!!!! Happy Anniversary to u Amy and Eric!!!! I cant believe I was there in Charleston for your beautiful wedding 3 years ago, my how time flies. Almost finished with your gift!!!!


Ms Barbara

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!
I've been keeping up with your pictures here to see that beautiful baby girl..and BEAUTIFUL she is! What a GREAT Anniversary gift!
CONGRATULATIONS again on a gorgeous daughter and also on your 3 year anniversary!

April Henry