Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Family Photos!

Eric's Mom, Dad, Sister, and Nephew arrived yesterday just in time for a 4th of July celebration. They were very excited to meet little Miss Marissa for the first time. We had a cook out and shot fireworks. The babies slept through the fireworks!! Marcus, our nephew, is 6 months old and Marissa favors him a lot. They have really enjoyed getting to know each other! My mom flew back home today and we will miss her good cooking and help around the house....We will try to take some pictures with Aunt Melissa soon!


Nap Time

Lovin' the Pink Bouncer Seat

Just a Swingin'... Isn't Miss Marcus pretty?
Mammy with Marcus and Marissa

Lovin' Mammy

Just Me and My Mammy

Eric and Marcus The Kinard "Grin"
Lovin' Marcus
Sweet Cousins
Awww....what cute babies!
Play time with Marcus

Marissa Likes Clemson!!

Pappy Adoring Little Marissa



Good-bye Granny....I will miss you!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The very first picture that I saw of Marissa, I said to Allison "She looks a lot like Marcus!" I bet Mammy is having the time of her life! First granddaughter...YAY!!!