Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

New Blankie

My mom's friend, Mrs. Barbara, sent Marissa this blankie yesterday that she had made. I decided that she just needed a quick picture on it to send to Mrs. Barbara, but I ended up taking about 50 pictures!! She is just too cute!

She is becoming more alert and loves it when you talk to her. I was just talking with her and she started SMILING BIG!! It melts my heart!! Before I know it she will be talking back to me! I love to watch her with Eric. He will talk to her and she will stare up at him...now that is SWEET. She has him wrapped already!

The other night she slept almost 5 hours and last night she slept about 4. She will hopefully sleep through the night here soon!! I do love waking up with her....it is special time. Anways, hope you enjoy the pictures!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blanket. Barbara is so sweet. She'll have to show me how to make these.

Thanks so much Barbara. You are the best friend anyone could want.

Love,
Marissa's Granny Scott

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

I love her little smile!!!! Baby smiles just melt the heart!!!!! She's precious, Amy. Thank you for sharing her with us!!!